Dr Ritamarie’s Living Foods Potlucks and
If You Would Like the Support and Knowledge That Will Propel You Forward on Your Journey to Health, Boundless Energy and Lifelong Vitality then….
Join us for Dr. Ritamarie’s Monthly
Living and Raw Foods Potluck and Information Nights
and get your social and learning needs filled at one event!
As a Result of these events, you will
- Meet like-minded people and make new friends.
- Learn new and exciting recipes.
- Gather valuable health and nutrition information.
- Feel supported on your health quest.
Come eat delicious food, meet incredible people
and get inspired!
Join us for an evening of fun, friendship and learning.
The plan for the evening is as follows:
6:30-7:00 PM: Begin to gather for socializing and getting ready for dinner
7:00PM: Raw Vegan Potluck Meal.
8:30PM: We’ll start the “feature film” or guest speaker
- If you’d like to participate in the potluck, please bring araw vegan dish to share. Guidelines for dishes are below.If you can, bring anindex card with your recipeor ingredient list to share.
- If you are new to raw foods, please feel free to bring some organic fresh fruit, carrot sticks, avocados, spring greens, or other simple, whole raw food. or check out www.therawtable.com or other internet sites for recipe ideas.
- If you’re running late or would prefer not to bring a dish, you can make monetary donation instead. Let us know in advance, and we’ll make extra food for you.
These are fun evenings!
We hope to see you there!
We usually meet on the last Saturday of the month unless there’s a holiday or special event. For dates and details, visit our Meetup page here: www.drritamarie.com/meetup.
Austin, Texas. Please sign-up at: www.drritamarie.com/meetup to get the exact address and directions.
RSVP via the meetup and let us know if you are planning to come.
Do feel free to come by without calling if you decide at the last minute!
Foods to Include…
- Fresh, Raw FRUITS & VEGETABLES, preferably ORGANICALLY Grown
- Fresh SPROUTS
- Raw NUTS & SEEDS, soaked if possible
- If you include OILS, be sure they are cold pressed, unheated and organic.
- If you use SALT, please be sure it is unrefined whole sea salt, like Celtic or Himalayan
Foods to EXCLUDE
- Animal Products, such as meat, poultry and fish
- Dairy products and eggs
- Wheat and other grains (sprouted quinoa or buckwheat is OK).
- Soy cauce and Nama Shoyu: they contain wheat, and many people are allergic to it.
- Canned OR frozen foods, except frozen organic fruit.
- Sugar and non raw vegan sweeteners, like maple syrup, rice syrup and honey.
- Processed, pasteurized OR refined foods.
- Food Heated Above 110 Degrees F.
If you are running late or are not sure what to bring, you may make a donation and we will make extra food for you. Just call and let us know. Suggested donation: $10