Posts Tagged ‘hypothyroidism’
Iodine is a mineral that’s critical to your health and is a very commonly deficient nutrient in the Western world. The soils are depleted of iodine while the sea is replete.
Understanding iodine — iodine function, iodine sources, and signs of iodine deficiency — is critical to overall health and well-being.
Join me for another cutting edge blog talk radio show and learn how to take advantage of the benefits iodine has to offer.
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Time: 8am PT / 9am MT / 10am CT / 11am ET
Length: 30 Minutes
The show call in number is: (424) 243-9555
At show time, refresh this page and click on the blog talk radio player to the right or go to Blog Talk Radio to listen in:
The episode link is: Vibrant Health Solutions Radio
Be sure to friend me on Blog talk Radio.
In This Show Learn:
- Why Americans tend to be iodine deficient while people in Japan are not
- The critical role iodine has in maintaining your metabolic rate
- What common food components and environmental factors deplete iodine function
- How to replenish your iodine supply and avoid deficiency
- Why there is a phobia about iodine amongst some practitioners and how to keep yourself safe
Listen to or download the replay of this show:
Click here to download…
For access to even more information about invigorating nutrition and avoiding deficiencies, sign up for my FREE webinar series called SHINE: The Secrets to Happy Hormones, Invigorating Nutrition and Energy!
SHINE: The Secrets to Happy Hormones, Invigorating Nutrition, and Energy!
- Part 1: Tues, April 30th, 2013, 7:30 pm CT
- Part 2: Tues, May 7th, 2013, 7:30 pm CT
- Part 3: Thurs, May 16th, 2013, 7:30 pm CT
Thyroid issues are a plague among Americans these days. From overactive, to underactive, goiters, Hashimoto’s, the list goes on.
While medication can be used to control these ailments, many are switching to a more natural approach with diet and exercise.
Joining Dr. Ritamarie on the show is fitness expert/muscle activation specialist, Teresa Tapp.
Star of the PBS program Healthy Hormones…Brain-Body Fitness, author of Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes and creator of the T-Tapp Method of Movement, Teresa has created a special exercise program solely for those with thyroid issues.
In this show learn:
• The differences between traditional exercises and T-Tapp.
• Why does T-Tapp work so well for people with thyroid and auto-immune diseases?
• 3 primary principals and 2 building blocks within these workouts that create full fiber muscle activation.
Be sure and listen to the full show to get in on Teresa’s special offer just for our listeners! Check out her website: http://www.drritamarie.com/go/TTapp
It’s green cleanse time! Start your holiday season off with a clean system! Join Dr. Ritamarie for her world renowned green smoothie cleanse. It starts next week so be sure and sign up today and take advantage of Dr. Ritamarie’s special offer $100 off the regular price!
Click here to download…