Please Note: This call goes past our normal 30 min time and cuts off at 45 min.
Chemicals are everywhere. We see them, use them and breathe them daily. But what you may not know is that can be a GOOD THING and a BAD THING.
Chemicals are good when their presence makes it possible for us to have all of the practical, convenient things that are a part of our lives: like our homes, cars, food, cosmetics, cleaning products and really …. everything.
Chemicals are bad when they cause harm to people and the environment. In our everyday lives, chemicals can often be harmful in ways that are not very obvious.
When it comes to chemicals we really have only three choices:
1. Give up our lifestyle and go live in a cave in the wilderness.
2. Choose to be oblivious, while having as much fun as possible now, before we get old and sick.
3. Choose to be aware, while consciously selecting our path to health and longevity. (And still having as much fun as possible!)
If you have made choice #3, then this show is for you.
Joining Dr. Ritamarie is chemical expert, Donna Kasuska. Donna’s passion is educating people about chemical safety and usage.
In this show learn:
- What happens during the first hour of each day.
- What chemicals your health and beauty products really contain
- What’s really in your coffee?
Visit Donna on the web: http://www.everydaychemicals.net/
Have you joined Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community yet? If you haven’t then what are you waiting for? Head on over and join today. Support is crucial when you’re changing your health and it helps to know you’re not alone. Join today.
Click here to download…