Archive for April, 2012
Vibrant Health Solutions Radio: It’s not what you eat it’s WHEN you eat it that makes the difference! – part 1
Did you know that:
• Foods have different nutritional values at different times of day?
• The organs of the body function on a schedule?
• The pH of digestive fluid changes throughout the day?
By eating certain foods at certain times of the day, Solar Nutrition ensures that food nutrients are aligned with the nutritional needs of the body, providing complete digestion of the proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals required by active cells, organs and systems.
Solar Nutrition expert, G.I. “Atom” Bergstrom joins Dr. Ritamarie to unleash the secrets of time eating.
In part 1 of this 2-part series:
• Learn about the benefits of eating “all” foods at the right time. Recommended for anyone interested in living a balanced, healthy, longevity lifestyle. Also for people who are tired of dieting, who wish to enjoy all foods, and for those who wish to release extra pounds. For athletes who would like to enhance their performance, health educators looking for alternative perspectives, and those interested in improving their health and well being.
• Learn when to eat certain foods according to your natural body rhythms, special remedies for certain ailments and how to make your supplements work more effectively, resulting in vibrant health, wellness and longevity.
About Atom Bergstrom:
A Body & Organ Language specialist and promoter of Time Conscious Eating and Longevity Lifestyles, Gosta Ingvar “ATOM” Bergstrom was raised in New Jersey and the San Fernando Valley of Southern California.
Atom has been teaching workshops and seminars across the U.S.A. since 1977. His expertise is on nutrition, chronobiology, reflexology, slit-lamp iridology, meditation, Sufi, and I Ching, etc. He graduated from Adano Ley’s Texas Institute of Reflex Sciences in 1979.
He has authored 20 or so e-books (available at www.Wellness-Wagon.com) and continues to further the spiritual work of Adano Ley (Swami Nityananda Saraswai aka Swami “Nitty-Gritty”), Master Chen (Yun Xiang Tseng), and Adnan Sarhan, as well as promoting the health research of Emanuel Revici, John Beard, Helen Flanders Dunbar, Josef Deck, Matthew Luckiesh, and A.J. Pacini.
His E-books and manuscripts are available for sale at www.Wellness-Wagon.com. Ask any health question at our Facebook community page: Atom’s School of Self-Healing at Wellness-Wagon.com.
I just registered for the Food Revolution Summit. It features bestselling author John Robbins personally interviewing 21 amazing leaders in movements for healthy, sustainable, humane and delicious food. And you can join us — for FREE!
From April 28-May 6, there will be three interviews broadcast daily. You’ll get cutting edge disease-beating, health-activating, age-reversing information. These tools can help you and your family to thrive and to make a difference in the world.
Get more info and register today: http://www.drritamarie.com/go/FoodRevolution
Which makes it the perfect time of year to spring clean your digestive system too! We
all need periodic cleansing to wake up and rejuvenate our systems.
In this call, Dr. Ritamarie will cover:
What is cleansing?
Why is it so important?
The top 3 strategies for a successful cleanse
Walk away knowing the difference between water, juice and green smoothie cleanses. Find
out which one is best for your needs.
Dr. Ritamarie will also cover the difference between cleansing and just eating a
simple, whole, predominantly green diet for several days and how to know when your
system is cleansed or when you’ve gone too far.
Be sure and join Dr. Ritamarie for a very information packed call.
Learn more about Dr. Ritamarie’s Green Smoothie Cleanse at